Most Common Lies Told By Women



 I'm sorry gals, y'all can beat me up for this later. I can't believe it took me soo long to write another blog. I'll try harder guys, promise. The title says it all, this blog will be about the most common lies that women tell. Don't blame us for these, sometimes it's necessary to lie to you guys (okay, lying is bad, we shouldn't lie). Anyways, thank you for an amazing feed back in my previous blog, please continue sharing my blog and giving me ideas to write about. I really hope you enjoy this blog! On with the lies.



  1. When you ask her "what's wrong?" and she tells you: NOTHING.  Ok first of all, we do not get mad over stupid s**t. Y'all just don't see the little details like we do. You may see the picture 'plain blue' but we see it 'turquoise or light blue', that's the problem, you see it blue. What I'm trying to say is that, we focus on the little things and they are important to us while you guys focus on the big things, y'all see the little things as stupid things. So yeah, to answer that question correctly, something is wrong but she will tell you when she's ready. 
  2. Are you mad? "NO."
    • We usually use this lie in a 'sarcastic tone' meaning "Are you for real? How can you be this stupid? OF COURSE I'M MAD".
    • Honestly, we just want you to figure out why we're mad and what you did wrong.
  3. When you ask her what she wants to eat and she tell you: I don't know / whatever you wantThis one is sort of like a half lie because we usually don't know what we want but let me explain why I consider it a lie. We sort of know what we want but we just don't want to make the decision of picking where or what to eat. This is because we usually pick a place and you guys don't like it or you're not in the mood for it. Plus you guys eat as if you had 5 stomachs and triplets inside you. (You fat asses). We leave it up to you cus we lazy.  
  4. "I don't want to be in a relationship right now." She does, but now with you. Girls you know who I'm talking about. We all have that special someone that we're dying to be with. She looks at you like a brother or a friend. She's just not interested in you. 
  5. "Sorry, I didn't see your text."  We did, but we didn't want to talk to you. You're annoying. Please go away. 
  6. "You're right."
    • You're so wrong. No need to explain this one. We just want to end the argument and keep you from saying more dumb sh*t. 
  7. "It's okay."  If she told you this AFTER y'all had sex... boy you're in so much trouble, especially if you were done fast. She won't tell you this because she doesn't want to make you feel bad but you'll notice something is wrong in a few minutes. If that wasn't the situation (the one in the previous point) then she's probably too annoyed to deal with the situation right away. In other words, IT'S NOT OKAY. 
  8. "I'll be ready in 10 minutes." 
    I really don't know why you guys keep falling for this one, I mean by now you should already know that she's still in bed scrolling through her IG feed.
  9. "I'm going to sleep."
    • No you're not, you just don't feel like talking to anyone right now.
       
  10. When you hit her up with the "what shu doing?" text and she says: Nothing.
    •  She's probably lying down in her bed watching youtube videos or Netflix but is too lazy to write down what she's doing. Thanks iPhone for the "predictive" bar!




That's it for today on this post guys! I really hoped you enjoyed it. Remember to share and leave me some feedback (ideas are welcomed). Please don't be mad at us, we know you guys lie too.  Have a wonderful day/ night.

Much love, 
Audri.




Comments

Popular Posts